i like making cards...setting up everything...my many craft punches, many stamps, inkpads, embossing powder, papers of different textures and colours, my many many pens & colour pencils, cutting knife, scissors, cutters, cutting board, paintbrush, tapes, glue...then sitting down to work-cut, stamp, emboss, paste, colour, put everything together...then sit there and write the message inside the card...make an envelope...then feel very satisfied. i don't think i'll make cards to sell...dun think i've ever really done that...dun think i can mass-produce cards...but i think i should though, to make full use of my stamps n craft punches...i miss making origami, pop-up cards, papercrafts...i miss those times in hall when i has to sew costumes, sew bags to sell...so super duper fun...i miss rag.
i like nuahing in my room...i like reading a book from cover to cover the whole night...i like reading good sappy stories...i like writing letters...i like watching sappy movies...i like musicals...i like jap/korean dramas (yup yup the nice sappy ones too)...i like reality tv...i like a cappella music...i like a cappella concerts...i miss being in an orchestra (chinese orchestra)...i like playing the piano (what lil i can...wish i can play better *sigh*)...
i like being alone...doing stuff alone...nuahing, thinking, making stuff, reading...i like walking alone, shopping alone...but i like to eat with ppl...hate eating alone.
i like running/walking alone...just that most times i'm too lazy to...not really safe to go running alone. i hate traffic n crowds...i like quiet places...which are not exactly safe. really like running in the night...esp when it's late and there's no one...no traffic...really miss those times when i went for midnight runs with jean...
i like teaching maths...i miss scolding my students...i miss marking maths tests n exams...i miss my colleagues...
i like playing mahjong with my family...
i like playing word games...
i like babies & lil kids...
hee hee hee...dunno why i did this...in a weird melancholic mood...feels like I'm the me when i was in uni...how odd...sometimes...I just feel so human...so earthly...yet at the same time, I know I shouldn't give in to this pull that the world has on me...I don't belong here...
Dear Lord...help me to fix my eyes on You...not to love the world or things of this world..to know that You have prepared a better place for me above...to remember of what You want me to do...to remember that which is truly important...to be thankful for what You have given me. Help me to not love myself...not to be proud n conceited...help me to love You and love others...help me not to be complacent and lazy... Lord, You know me through and through, better than I know myself...help me to submit to You, remain in You...I want to fix my eyes on You...I want to run the race and seek after You...Your Kingdom...Your righteousness...Your love...Your truth...

No comments:
Post a Comment