OC (Orientation Course) at OMF started last Thursday. I packed my bags in a hurry and I really didn’t know what to expect. 7 days into this…I’m living in a tiny room…it’s nice and new…I have a room-mate from UK…abt 50 OC-mates from all over the world. It feels a little unreal. It’s kind of odd in fact. Everyone else from other countries have packed their bags, left their loved ones and come here…while I’m still home…and my bags are not quite packed yet. Yes…this weekend, I shall endeavor to get it done.

God has been good. This course is really a good time for me to just switch to a healthier and more disciplined lifestyle. I actually sleep at 10, wake up at 6 plus, I exercise regularly but I’m still eating lots, just not snacking so much. So yes, this is really good for me to get more focused, spend more time reading…praying…I’m also learning lots through the OC - health matters, how church-planting is done. All the directors who have been missionaries sharing stories of their journeys…other fellow OC-mates sharing their testimonies of how God called them…it’s seriously amazing. Today, a Chinese family from another country (shall not say where) shared their testimonies…and the whole family performed “Jesus loves me this I know”…somehow, that brought tears to my eyes…it was not how cute their kids were, or how they were struggling to share in English, or how well they sang…it was a love from God that filled their hearts so much so that they were beaming…their love for each other as a family…
I’ve been much blessed in so many ways…it’s really wonderful how God answers our prayers and does things beyond our expectations. Thank you all…for praying…

5 comments:
seems like fun. i haven't been on something like that in so long.
by anonymous it means me :)
Whose teddy bear is that??
mine!!!
I didn't know that you have THAT teddy bear....
Post a Comment