This will be my last post before I leave...stay tuned...for the next (I really dunno when *heh*)...keep praying...for safe journey, for me to seek Him and cry out to Him whenever I feel lost and homesick, for adjustment to a NEW NEW place and NEW NEW ppl. It's all very very exciting...Thank you all for your kind words, hugs, encouragement, prayers as I leave...you are all a reminder of His blessings upon me...showers of blessings...that will keep me and spur me on to share His love to others...to pour out my life in obedience...

4 comments:
God bless, shumin! take our prayers with you. *hugs*
So, still no news on your visa? Thanks for sms-ing your no. Enjoy!
heyo mitchi=)
Dun worry=) my visa took abt 4 months to process! hehe but it still got done in the end=)Keep smiling and laughing ya! muhahaha may our Good Lord watch over ya all the way=)
still no news of my visa...keep praying!
dom...thanks for your encouragement!
lisa...thanks...u know what? Dang (Xiuli) came to meet me at the airport on the day I left...so sweet of her...
Post a Comment