yes yes...I really do miss my 'babies'...so what i do is, i just look at the pictures and try to remember them. hee. not so jialat lah...but yes, I do miss my tools. come to think of it, i don't really have time to play around with my stuff even if i do have them with me...i actually slept before 9pm last night. i went for a jog on thurs and i was really starting to feel it only last night...was seriously achy and tired. think it's the first time i got my heart pumping hard enough for at least 15 mins...when i was jogging that is.
i miss my mommy's cooking....A LOT!!! want to cry everytime i think of it. miss homecooked food more than my 'babies'. AND I also miss my comforter...which i don't really need here...but i just like it so much...just glad that i've got my mogu pillow and 2 soft toy friends with me...i'm such a baby some times...
ok...gotta go golfing now! ta!

No comments:
Post a Comment