I seriously had no idea I'd be in Chiang Mai for this long. The last ten months have been incredibly exciting.
My firsts...
- bought a brand new motorbike...I have travelled more than 5500km on it!
- lived alone in a big house
- cleaned a WHOLE house...including its 3 toilets.
- playing the guitar and singing AT THE SAME TIME in front of many ppl (most of the time...my students at school lah)
- hosting mission teams as a missionary
My favourites...
- food (you can get almost any kind of food here in Chiang Mai!) ...as for traditional Northern Thai dishes, I love the crispy pork grind, the special kinds of chilli sauces that go with it & Khaw Soi.
- riding on my motorbike everywhere...especially the stretch along the canal...
- being involved in a wide variety of ministries...where I deal with kids of all ages
- teaching English Christian songs at school
- coffee...I think Chiang Mai has the nicest coffee places!
I'll be moving to a place that's 12 hrs away from Chiang Mai. It's a village with no internet connection! (I think I can use internet at the church office which is in the next village.) Packing has been easier than I thought it to be...and I realised I have too much STUFF! My mom is right when she says I am really bad at knowing how to get rid of STUFF. I wish I could stay and write more. There's so much to share! But this will do for the time being. Pray for me! I'm moving tomorrow!!!
My firsts...
- bought a brand new motorbike...I have travelled more than 5500km on it!
- lived alone in a big house
- cleaned a WHOLE house...including its 3 toilets.
- playing the guitar and singing AT THE SAME TIME in front of many ppl (most of the time...my students at school lah)
- hosting mission teams as a missionary
My favourites...
- food (you can get almost any kind of food here in Chiang Mai!) ...as for traditional Northern Thai dishes, I love the crispy pork grind, the special kinds of chilli sauces that go with it & Khaw Soi.
- riding on my motorbike everywhere...especially the stretch along the canal...
- being involved in a wide variety of ministries...where I deal with kids of all ages
- teaching English Christian songs at school
- coffee...I think Chiang Mai has the nicest coffee places!
I'll be moving to a place that's 12 hrs away from Chiang Mai. It's a village with no internet connection! (I think I can use internet at the church office which is in the next village.) Packing has been easier than I thought it to be...and I realised I have too much STUFF! My mom is right when she says I am really bad at knowing how to get rid of STUFF. I wish I could stay and write more. There's so much to share! But this will do for the time being. Pray for me! I'm moving tomorrow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment