I haven't had running water for 4 days...
It's a bummer. But it's not all that bad actually. My landlady has 5 really big jars of rain water stored for drinking...yes, I drink rainwater...it tastes much nicer than bottled water if you ask me. I've resorted to using 'drinking' water for everything else...showering, washing dishes, brushing my teeth...
Still...I'm hoping for the water supply to come back soon...
This is the water tank that supposedly stores water for times like this...but the electric pump isn't working and I've used up all the water in the tank just before the water supply got cut...
I've learnt how to use water sparingly...I can clean myself thoroughly (erm...maybe not wash my hair lah) with half a bucket of water. How? I use a bath towel...I can scrub myself clean, then just rinse! It's the best invention EVER...

This is the container I use for washing dishes and brushing my teeth...

It's a bummer. But it's not all that bad actually. My landlady has 5 really big jars of rain water stored for drinking...yes, I drink rainwater...it tastes much nicer than bottled water if you ask me. I've resorted to using 'drinking' water for everything else...showering, washing dishes, brushing my teeth...
Still...I'm hoping for the water supply to come back soon...
This is the water tank that supposedly stores water for times like this...but the electric pump isn't working and I've used up all the water in the tank just before the water supply got cut...
This is the container I use for washing dishes and brushing my teeth...

No comments:
Post a Comment