They've been in Lopburi for the last 4 weeks or so I think, staying at the Lopburi Youth House and going into the schools and the university to teach English and have evangelistic activities at the Youth House. I'm just really thankful for the opportunity to meet up with them and interact with them. It's always so refreshing and exciting to just hang out with these young people (sometimes they do make me feel old though...) and hear them share about what God is doing in their lives and what God has been teaching them about missions. I've really enjoyed just going to the Lopburi Youth House...reminds me of Grace Fellowship in Chiang Mai...
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Singapore Mission Team
During the OMF conference, I met some fellow-S'poreans from NUS!!! They are here in Thailand for a missions exposure trip organised by VCF (Varsity Christian Fellowship). It was really nice meeting more young people from S'pore who are excited about missions. (I really should write an entry about the GPC's mission trip in June.)
They've been in Lopburi for the last 4 weeks or so I think, staying at the Lopburi Youth House and going into the schools and the university to teach English and have evangelistic activities at the Youth House. I'm just really thankful for the opportunity to meet up with them and interact with them. It's always so refreshing and exciting to just hang out with these young people (sometimes they do make me feel old though...) and hear them share about what God is doing in their lives and what God has been teaching them about missions. I've really enjoyed just going to the Lopburi Youth House...reminds me of Grace Fellowship in Chiang Mai...

They've been in Lopburi for the last 4 weeks or so I think, staying at the Lopburi Youth House and going into the schools and the university to teach English and have evangelistic activities at the Youth House. I'm just really thankful for the opportunity to meet up with them and interact with them. It's always so refreshing and exciting to just hang out with these young people (sometimes they do make me feel old though...) and hear them share about what God is doing in their lives and what God has been teaching them about missions. I've really enjoyed just going to the Lopburi Youth House...reminds me of Grace Fellowship in Chiang Mai...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment