I'm sick. Fell ill while I was on holiday...how nice. Came back with the worst cough I've had in years...the kind that dries my throat, gives me a headache and just drains all my energy. Doc's not worried abt it though. The cough mixture I was given makes me super drowsy and HUNGRY! I can't do anything! I just have to stay home and wait for this illness to go away...and just rest.
My house is in a mess cos they repainted the whole house...everything's in boxes since we had to move the furniture and all...it's like moving house all over again. I have no energy to unpack and tidy up my room. I have too much STUFF...it's a nightmare. Thankfully, my parents think that packing's going to make me cough even more. Yes, my cough sounds terrible...so they've been letting me rest.
cough...eat...take meds...sleep...cough...eat...take meds...sleep...
My house is in a mess cos they repainted the whole house...everything's in boxes since we had to move the furniture and all...it's like moving house all over again. I have no energy to unpack and tidy up my room. I have too much STUFF...it's a nightmare. Thankfully, my parents think that packing's going to make me cough even more. Yes, my cough sounds terrible...so they've been letting me rest.
cough...eat...take meds...sleep...cough...eat...take meds...sleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment