Monday, April 25, 2005

Parents' Day Dinner (8th May)

It was exciting to know that Roy (my brother) was praying about this event too!

Thinking that I'll be going to Thailand next year...this will probably be the best time to invite my parents for the Parents' Day Dinner that the church organises every year on in conjunction with Mothers' Day celebrations...I asked around to see who I can seat my family with...but wasn't looking too good. Then I received an invitation from church (bless their hearts whoever thought to invite seminary students' family)...! That night, I came home and asked my mom...told me that dad will be working nightshift...so only mom, me, roy and jack (my youngest bro) will be going. I'm super thankful for that! Think 2 years ago, mom told me she went to a Parents' Day dinner organised by another church...her friend invited her to go...and I thought....what a waste....if only I asked her to ours! Do pray for mom and jack yah! Thanks!

1 comment:

Cherry Kang said...

hey, i m oso praying for the salvation for my uncle & auntie (mum's side)...