2. My last day at ZSS where I'm working as a F.A.R.T (Flexi-Adjunct Relief Teacher) *harharhar* will be 23 May 2006...that's in less than 2 weeks' time. Time really flies...I've been there for nearly 4 months! I'm really thankful that I got to go back to the school I used to teach in. In the meanwhile, I have loads of exam scripts to mark. And then it's time for some rest, meeting up with people, prayer...basically gettin ready to leave!
3. God is good! He's seeing me through my new journey. I'm now officially an OMF Missionary Designate. I'm set to go to Thailand as an associate with OMF if all goes well. I have a place in the Orientation Course in July! (14 July to 4 August - if all goes well with my 4th clearance) This is a stay-in Orientation Course...and I should be leaving somewhere near National Day (9 August). I'll be going to Lopburi (Central Thailand - about 2 or 3 hours up from Bangkok) for 6 months first, for langauge training. Then I'll be joining one of the church-planting teams in Central Thailand for another 18 months or so. Still working on my latest newsletter (softcopy & hardcopy)....so stay tuned!
This is a scanned image sent to me via email, so it's not very clear. It's funny, but there's a message behind this.

No comments:
Post a Comment