haha....just for fun...something I found at Loobylu's...among other really great craft blogs I stumbled upon recently. Will create some new categories at my link section soon...I hope. Have been lost for words recently *kekeke*...so everytime I come to my blog, I can't remember what I wanted to do/write... Anyone can guess what PA-BEEs stands for? hmm....what shall I give away for prizes? p.s: sorry you have to squint...I can't seem to make it any bigger....*argh*

8 comments:
did you write the content yourself? haha... initially i thought you got this whole thing from that website... but i only found a template! ah...
Mland = Michelleland/Minland!
should have known. hee...
at first glance, "PA-BEES" certainly looks like it has everything to do with our "PayAndPay"... but then reading it with that in mind makes no sense.
sholocs??? solochs??? SCHOOLS!!! to even think i actually looked up the dictionary for that.
now... schools... PA-BEES... EXACTLY! PA-BEES = PAPERS! and they must be compo papers! to have such serious effects. hahaha...
close...but not quite there. have to guess what P, A...B,E & E stands for...
*scratch*scratch* I have no idea... Just tell me lah, mich...
Hmm...this is interesting. PA-BEEs. Interesting to note that a year away from the PA-BEES rid the harmful effects. So Michelle, you're going taking a year break from work? haha...Hmmm...Pupils Attack, Bully (teacher)Everyday Evilly (PA-BEEs)...haha.
So what's PA-BEEs?
Toon Han
hahah....good try...but the kids are not that bad lah...something else is 'Bad'...
I know! I know!! BEEs is Bad English Essays!! So PA would be...like what someone said 'Pupils' Attack' or 'Papers Attack'??
Do i get a prize?? =)
dang. is that the correct answer??? i was so close!!! agrh. *bangs head on the wall*
j...really takes one to know one eh? you got BEE right! no one's got PA yet. prize ah...i'll consider lor...
Post a Comment