cried myself silly reading a book...my eyes swelled up...couldn't put the book down...pillow was soaked...*sniffles* why do I put myself through it? 'My Sister's Keeper' - a very engaging, moving, interesting read by Jodi Picoult.
kept putting off the 120 really SCARY reads...have to actually READ and MARK them...the last time I attempted to do so, I felt really nauseous. I guess that's why I chose to escape and read the book instead. *urgh* so much for trying to finish up work over the long weekend...which went by in a flash.
had a really good weekend...out with jay, jn & d...tho we really missed g...went stuffing our faces as usual...love the company...it was fun just hanging out...i had time to rest...time with family (grandpa's 92nd birthday! no kidding)...time to read...and now, at 2 am, time to finish some work *eeps*things are moving along...i'm confirmed going to the OC (Orientation Camp) with OMF...i'll be disappearing from 14th July to 4th August...and leaving for Thailand soon after (God willing...). really need to get down to doing some of the stuff i need to do...newsletter/prayer letter...writing my will...meeting up with ppl...
glad to know that most likely, i'll be able to come back for CNY next year...just have to take leave for a few days...just for my family...
been praying about a few things for the past week or so...I'm excited to see what God is going to do...will share about the progress when He does...hee...

No comments:
Post a Comment