Saturday, September 09, 2006

akan datang...

1) next Tuesday (12 Sept) - I have my first language check. It's not like a big test but it's a check to see how we do after we finish a module. I just finished my Reading & Writing Module (module 4).

2) next weekend (16 Sept) - Will be taking the weekend off to Bangkok for a short break after my check! ...time for a little r&r and meeting up with some friends there.

3) 2 weekends away (22 Sept) - Short-termer's retreat. Even though I have long term plans to stay in Thailand, I'm here as an associate with OMF...so I'm attending this to meet up with the rest of the associates and short-termers and also to meet up with some of the OMFers here to talk to them...to get a better idea of what ministry opportunities there are.

4) early Oct - will be going for a meeting for Central Thailand to get a better idea of what kind of developments there are and to talk to more people.

Generally, I'm reading up and praying about where to go after 6 months. So I'm trying to meet with people and talk to the OMFers here to get a better idea of what's options are available so that I can pray more specifically and get a better sense of where God is leading me.

There's still NO news of my visa...I'm currently on a tourist visa, which will expire in early October...so continue to pray!!!

No comments: