Friday, December 29, 2006

holidays...

i'm thankful all the festivities haven't made me feel all that lonely and homesick.
i'm super thankful that my whole family went to the evangelistic Christmas concert.
i'm thankful that my CG visited my family and had a great feast...mmm...i miss mommy's cooking.
i'm thankful that there are friends around here to spend time with...esp during meal times.
i'm thankful for the Christmas gifts/greetings/cards that have come in...i love mail!!!
as u can see, i've managed to put up some pictures and cards...FINALLY...after 4 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so many cards. None from me yet. Sorry. I have kind of missed christmas this year. Caught up in my little world. I did get pen and paper out to write you though, found a letter I started writing for you last christmas. So long without writing. Bad of me. (Maybe new years resolution coming up).