Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chiangmai...

Finally, I have internet access and I can put up some updates. This is going to be brief though. My newsletter for February 2007 is going to be a lil late. Sorry...things have been a lil hectic with packing and farewells and moving...

I arrived in Chiangmai on Monday morning after a 12 hr trainride. Managed to collect all my baggage (Praise the Lord). I'm currently living in a house with 2 Korean university students (girls) near Chiangmai University. This is just a temporary arrangement until I find a place to rent. There is a potential place very near the Thai pastor and family who are in the same church planting team...it's just 2 doors away from them, quite near the OMF missionaries who are the leaders of the team, the rent is within my budget, and it's at a good location (near the main road). Hoping to meet the landlord tomorrow...pray that I can rent the place and move in soon! In the meanwhile, I'm living out of my suitcase. When I move in, I'll have to buy new furniture and EVERYTHING else...cos the house is completely empty...

Thank you for keeping me in prayer!!!

My new mailing address:
c/o Daniel & Song Kim
PO Box 27
Amphur Muang
Chiang Mai 50000
THAILAND

No comments: