Wednesday, April 04, 2007

training...

no picture this time cos I'm in a rush again.

I spent about 4 hours cleaning my house today...and I only managed to clean just ONE toilet, ONE bedroom, my living room and kitchen...there're still TWO more toilets and TWO bedrooms...and not to mention all the ironing that has accumulated (I haven't ironed my clothes since I arrived). I'm super tired.

I need my break!!! *pants* Next week...

Lots to be done....busy busy busy...it's not good to be too busy. Pray for me...that I get pull myself together and not run around like a really tired headless chicken. In times like these, I'm reminded of what I was taught in the first 2:7 series...
Tyranny of the Urgent. Need....to....get...sorted out...

This is God training me...when things get tough...when it get easy for us to slip into just doing the urgent instead of what's really important...I need to learn...the same old lesson...a reminder from Him. *heh* Never expected house-cleaning to be part of this training programme....*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would pay good money for you to come clean my house and do my ironning. Mostly because I could hang out with you, but also because i never do ironning

Anonymous said...

Oh I changed my blog, but it is not that readible yet? Working on it.

http://regenerated.blogdrive.com/