I'm back! From spending 7 days with my family in Sabah. Officially, this is our 3rd family holiday...1st was to Sumatra, Indonesia when I was 12, 2nd was to Gold Coast & Brisbane, Australia when I was 14...and it's been a long long time since we really went away as a family on a holiday. And this is the FIRST time, we're on a family holiday...as adults...ALL of us...*heh* I guess we all needed to spend some time with each other...what with me leaving for Thailand for 2 years.
Sabah is really scenic...lots of beautiful mountains, beaches, islands...it was a good trip. We didn't climb Mt Kinabalu *phew*...it was fully booked for the next couple of months!!! (have to stay at the lodge half-way up the mountain) We managed to drive up to the park and looked at the mountain though...went to the hotsprings, did a lil island hoping, stayed at a retreat centre in the mountains (really cold & foggy...but the view was breath-taking)...ate and ate and ate....*oink*
All in all, we enjoyed our time there as a family. It's odd to see how we've all grown up...how some things have changed...and some are still the same. It's not much different from the other times when we do get together as a family I guess...we don't talk about serious matters or address issues...we just relax, and make small talk about little things...I just didn't think it was the right time to bring up anything too heavy or serious and kill the relax & holiday mood. I'm just grateful for the time spent with them...

So I just prayed whenever I had the chance to reflect...look at my family and just prayed for them... Some have told me...I must try my best and share with them...cos I never know when I may just regret not doing anything. I'm not making any excuses...I've entrusted them into good hands...very good hands...the best...the Lord's. And I trust He will lead me to speak when it's time...His time...and for Him to work...in His time. Thank you for your prayers... :O)

2 comments:
what's wrong with a long entry?? dun need to purposely make it short lah...i like long entries =) Is it cos of a comment in ur tagboard? think that's a spammer, dun bother abt that person lah...you write wat u want, watever length u want. It's YOUR blog! hmph. bleah to that spammer or whoever.
har har...no lah...it's short cos there were lots of ppl at my place...couldn't sit and think and write properly...soccer fever...i had 8 guys jumping up and down infront of the tv the whole night!!!
Post a Comment